I am in love with Subway chicken terriaki .... lettuce, tomatoe, black olives, mayo, honey mustard, lil bit of the chicken terriaki sauce, pickles, on the cheese bread (forgot the name of it)
Guess that I know where I am going to on lunch!*
Liver? Euw!
I make a point to not eat filter organs, or bottom-feeders either.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I am in love with Subway chicken terriaki .... lettuce, tomatoe, black olives, mayo, honey mustard, lil bit of the chicken terriaki sauce, pickles, on the cheese bread (forgot the name of it)
Guess that I know where I am going to on lunch!*
Grilled cheese with mayo and a nice fresh tomato
potted meat n' maters sammich..some good eatin right there..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
just mater and mayo that's good eatin'
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Homemade hash with biscuit and gravey. Now thats good eating.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
i make hash all the time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
gravey, home made buttermilk busicuit(sp), some sausage, and bacon
ICGRM takin' over
I'm with LPD on this one...Here's my favorite meal:
Soup Beans with Cornbread
Fried Green Tomatoes
Fried Taters and Onions
Chow Chow the hotter the better
Lettuce and Onions
Nothing like it but watch out later for the gas and heartburn.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
gotta love both my grandma's cooking, ain't nothin like it.
usually go eat breakfast with some of the family at Ma's on sundays, love eatin down there..
nothin like some sunny side up eggs, the bacon she makes is bacon that has been took from hogs that Pa slaughtered, sausage (from her neighbor Bascom, makes some good sausage), homemade biscuits and gravy, applebutter, some honey, and maters, mix all of it up in one plate, and start eatin
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks